Innocent little monster

Innocent little monster

Friday, August 21, 2009

sweet water diaries: entry one

my heart beats slow...
dangerous for anyone to try to get close....
let alone want to....
burdened with my own insecurities....
hardened by past tendencies.....
for me to fall beneath anothers heartbeat...
in hopes of it conjoining with me....
seems so far fetched from me....
you say fuck love...
I say love fucked me...
one time too many....
she'd give it to me good...
then i'd wake up in the morning, dollar bills on my dresser...
tears on my pillow...
lip stick smeared on my sheets from the night when her and me, were..
were we...
wondering where did she go....
love....
funny how i'll never stop loving you...
even so.....
I've noticed over time...
each time you come back, you stay longer than the time before....
in the back of my mind i'll always hope....
the next time you come in, the door behind you will remain closed....
metaphorically speaking....
you come and give me false hope only to leave my heart leaking, breaking, barely beating....
love.....
if you mention her name around me...
i'll turn my head the other way....
you think i'm hard...
no. never that..
i'm just......
i'm just hiding the tears falling down my face....
but i'll still push out a smile....
laugh and remain hopeful....
so bittersweet....
but love, love will always taste so good to me....
and love, love will always have her way with me.
-Miss.Niquey

No comments:

Post a Comment