Innocent little monster

Innocent little monster

Monday, July 13, 2009

& again i write

what is it????the deepness in which i embrace is closed off to this world....not something i flaunt about myself in hopes of being discovered??or maybe it's something i unknowingly flaunt about myself in hopes of being misplaced....no that couldn't be....why couldn't she....be the beginning instead of the end of me??no...."end of me", pssh i laugh.....just words i wrote to pass......on to the next line..maybe next time.....in my mind....no......out of my mind......into my life.....maybe then someone would realize...everything that goes on inside.....is a flawride....another reason to hide??...no........maybe justify....sigh.....waiting around on someone to elevate my mind....in between these wastes of my time......entertaining some.....irritating most.....do i have high standards??shit...don't most???even that skinny tall girl with the acne......she said " i laughed at this fat girl who tried to get at me"....i laughed....for reasons unsaid....ofcourse she figured i agreed to her humility...not....just the other day, this fat girl told me...we were on the subject of low self esteem...and then she said to me..."i flirt with this skinny tall girl with acne, just to make her smile, no meaning"....this world......you'd think revolved on the flawless.......no there is no such thing.....the thought exists in purity....of one who accepts the flaws in which they see only make up as beauty....flaws make up beauty......eyes.....smile....lips..style.....she saw those eyes and laughed, said " she looks like a cat"...i saw those eyes and was intrigued, I said " beauty indeed"...you focus on someone to agree in what you see..pathetic i say.......trends.....followers.......the clock is ticking and you fools aren't seeing the big picture......by the time you realize.........by the time you figure........what "it's" about.....psshhhh.....it just won't matter.....


No comments:

Post a Comment