Innocent little monster

Innocent little monster

Monday, July 13, 2009

I am your Past

Upon counting the drops of blood from a barely slit wrist...
to the seconds before you surrender to that moment of guilty bliss...
from the girl holding her head in her hands...
to the man standing above her zipping up his pants..
to judge what you've been through....
is to make you relive those moments....
in which tears stained everything around you...
still eating away at your core....
bringing you to clench my heart in your grip....
i can barely breathe....
as my blood slides down your fingertips.....
my heartbeat seems to almost cease...
but i trust you...
as my life is now in your hands...
i trust you....
to let go of me and loosen your grip...
so that you can go on...
what I have caused you...
this burden on your soul...
please don't hold me prisoner ...
because in the end you are only a factor of my doings...
when I'm.....
when I'm trying to fade away....
so if you must shut your eyes so tight and ball up your first...
giving me blow after blow........
envisioning the death of me....
til i'm on my knees...
begging you....
for mercy....
you fail to realize, that is indeed, what's keeping me......
keeping me alive....
you must let me go.........
love must find your heart......
so in this desperate attempt....
I shall use my last winding moments to tell you..
.barely above a whisper......
the only way out of this misery that is me...
is to let go...

I am your past.


Note from the writer: [me]: I guess this is a violent reminder of how important it is to let go of your past. Your past has the ability to psych you out of existence, therefore causing you to repeat it, thus never founding your future. It kills your soul and you become inhuman, in the worst way.
AS ALWAYS,-MISS.NIQUEY

No comments:

Post a Comment