Innocent little monster

Innocent little monster

Monday, July 13, 2009

don't read this

this is bullshit, don't read pondering in the shadows of humans...
lies truth......
you can play a role.....
act like someone you aren't....
don't let me in and push me out....
when your pushing is only drawing me nearer and nearer...
causing the fear in you to rise like the water when moses parted the red sea....
i slipped into religion for the rhyme, go ahead and blame me....
this randomness in which i speak...
only may make sense to me.......
who gives a fuck.....
i drank too much....
now i gotta go pee......
tyra banks is so full of shit.....
her show is merely another loophole for the media to exploit the ignorant....
pssshhh........
sunny d.....
don't taste the same......
when i was a younger kid i was addicted....
now i drink the shit when i'm pissed and outta liquor.....
haha.....
liquor....
lick her.......
i wanna lick her.....
i want some liquor.....
psshhhh either way.....
i'd still get drunk.....
drunk off the funk.....
pussy funk.....
what the fuck am i writing....
sheesh my mouth is vulgar.....
ha...
so is my tongue.......
i'm out, but never done. [bitch you read it anyways??]

No comments:

Post a Comment