Innocent little monster

Innocent little monster

Monday, July 13, 2009

dear diary, i am gay.

MiSS.NiQuey™'s Blogs
05/06/09 07:33 PM
i found a smile...
took a while....
indeed im relieved...
for a second i was so caught up in my head....
i forgot to breathe....
i was stuck in a mirror...
seeing everything but me....
being swallowed by misconceptions....
i created within me....
today i stood around for a while...
contemplating my next move in life......
thought about all i've done.....
thought about all i'd do....
the past is done...
i can't change that...
but my future, god willing, is in my own hands....
the important thing is I learned from all of my mistakes....
many i have made......
so to my past i say thank you.....
and to my future.......................
sooner than later..
bout to make a BIG CHANGE.
blah....
im done
[sorry couldn't think of a title, bet you thought this was gonna be another deep one from me, sorry kids....] =)

No comments:

Post a Comment