Innocent little monster

Innocent little monster

Monday, July 13, 2009

so this would be my...

new blogging spot..
I usually take up my myspace or downelink to blog...
no one pays attention to myspace blogs, at least not mine...
and I've deleted my downelink....
if you've had one before [downelink]...
lol..
you'd understand why i no longer have one....
i'd rather be surrounded by straight people then lesbians via internet and outside in the world...
my gaaaaaa.....
my gosh as lesbians we are too much when in a crowd.....
but at times it can be fun.......
but all the time???
lesbian real world [still waiting on that one].......
they really should give us a reality show [not some bullshit tila tequila b.s]...
I mean some real lesbians [studs included] all under one roof to showcase our lifestyle....
sheesh...
is it just me or does the media not broadcast studs, doms, ags at all...
the broadcast one [snoop] on the show the wire....
wonder why she mad famous , because she's the only showcased stud......
lesbians are not too hot girls making out or fucking with tans and bikinis...
blah...
we are real fucking women....
fuck it...
fuck america dammit...
lmfao [ikid ikid]....
i guess i'll stick to youtubing my fellow lesbians ....
thats all we get hmph...
youtube...
guess we'll take that over then...

No comments:

Post a Comment