Innocent little monster

Innocent little monster

Monday, July 13, 2009

whispers in the dark

as i sit in the dark...
your silhouette dances in my mind.....
as your shadow once danced on my walls..
as your body danced to my rhythms, against my sheets....
I've never seen you...
yet at times you have been my deepest feeling...
[laugh] you don't even exist ......
[pause] funny how my lips are still wet from your kiss....
as i lay here....
drunk off you....
high off you....
it doesn't matter anymore that your gone....
you always leave your "footprints in the sand"....
when I arise from this state of euphoria....
I'll find you......
in hopes that you find me first......
but before you leave me...
I ask your name...
LOVE, you reply.....
Love.

_Miss.NiQuey "Whispers In The Dark" 05/17/2009 4:21 am

No comments:

Post a Comment