Innocent little monster

Innocent little monster

Monday, July 13, 2009

just like water

in my mind i tell myself....
if i could be anything to her....
i'd wanna be everything to her...
the most important thing to her...
the most potent thing for her...
something she cannot run from......
something she'd run to...
run in.....
and out of...
but always thirst for more....
i'd be just like water....
she'd need me inside of her.....
sometimes she'd be so full of me...
i'd sneak my way out.....
only to find my way back in....
again....
and again....
sometimes trickling off of her skin....
unhealthy she'd become without me...
i'd nourish your body...
rid you of all that waste.....
i'd replenish you...
marinate your skin and keep you beautiful...
and you shall drink me....
take me into your core.....
watch me slip into the crevices of your body ...
after a long day...
you'd come home to me...
bare your soul....
you'd stand under me.....
and let me wash away the stress....
i'd trickle down your body...
your face...
your neck....
down between your beautiful breasts....
and you'd feel so much relief...
you'd smile......
what a beautiful smile.......
go a day without me....
try and bear a week without me....
but you could not survive a lifetime without me....
you'd need me...
and yes...
yes i'd be there...
Just like water.

1:39 a.m.
sat
June.06.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment