Innocent little monster

Innocent little monster

Monday, July 13, 2009

a weak moment

I dare not cry, with no shoulder.......
I hate knowing what it's like to have someone to hold you....
if I never knew what it was like.....
it wouldn't hurt so much now that it's over..
I wouldn't miss it......
it's not her......
it's what she stood for.....
who i cried to.....
who i shared my depth with...
who knew everything........
i want all that back in the form of another woman....
i had nobody but her.....
i let all my friendships go......
now.....
i have nobody.....
standing in the middle of the crowd.......
quiet i am.....
still i am.........
staring off into space.....
no expression on my face.........
i long for the deepness of a friendship...
the intensity...
the connection.......
guess i'm just a comet lost in space.......
a star in which you daze......
in my weak moment.....

No comments:

Post a Comment