Innocent little monster

Innocent little monster

Monday, July 13, 2009

The scenario

she grabbed her hand, tears spiiling from her eyes.... she couldn't find the words to say.... say she's sorry..... she swallowed hard, felt a knot in her throat.... then she blurted out... "I NEVER STOPPED LOVING YOU...NOT A DAY WENT BY THAT I DIDN'T REGRET LETTING YOU GO... IT WAS THE STUPIDEST... HARDEST THING I'VE EVER DONE....YOU WEIGHED ON MY HEART EVERY DAY...CONSUMED MY THOUGHTS....EVEN WHILE I WAS WITH HER....CLAIMING I LOVED HER,THAT I WANTED A LIFE WITH HER...I WAS LYING TO MYSELF...I REALLY JUST WANTED TO GET AWAY FROM THE HELL I WAS LIVING AND YOU WERE TOO CLOSE TO WHERE IT WAS AND I COULDN'T DEAL..SO I SETTLED AND BELEIVED LIES WERE MY TRUTH AND TRUTHS WERE MY LIES..TRUTH WAS I WAS RUNNING FROM MYSELF....YOU FOUND ME AMONGST MY TROUBLED DAYS AND I IGNORED IT...I REALIZE I SHOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT YOU , LEFT US...I SHOULD HAVE HAD FAITH"... shaking and feeling defeated.... she let her hand go.... looked her one last time in her eyes..... and walked away. [[[WHAT A HEARTBREAKING SCENARIO I'VE COME UP WITH]]] IT'S FICTION; BUT IT COULD HAPPEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment